? ??????????????In Prisimed? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??69 Grabs Today. 159 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dawn Stilled Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??56 Grabs Today. 961 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????In The Ai BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

2012...

I think many of you have watched 2012?? Well, I haven't...I think it's a great show. Hope I can watch it. Let me tell u guys the truth... 2012, may really be the end of the world. Including to the scientists' saying, A planet between Earth and the Sun(dunno wat liao XD),is blocking the sunlight from shining down to the earth. Because there is no sunlight, that means there is no heat, no heat means everything will be frozen. Not everything but it will be very cold. There will be no fire, because there is no heat. And I remember my chemistry teacher( baby born safely, Congrats) there will not be insufficient oxygen for us because the sunlight shine down to the atmosphere and made the O3? If there is no O3, that means O2 will be getting less and less...u noe wat it means rite? And the car won't start everything will not work. there will be only candle light and darkness... we will slowly fade into the dark. Including to the scientists again, more than two-third of the people on the Earth will be meeting with God... I don't nnoe wat u guys thinking by now, but... I am scared

2 comments:

Gary Lai said...

erm...i am thinking tat the planet which will be blocking between our earth and sun...wont it move away cos i tot it is a planet..planet suppose to keep movin...so...haha..dun be so afraid bout tat

Anonymous said...

but u noe remember miss ng told us?
that every planets moves in the different speed. it may be slower than us. our distance is longer. takes more time. maybe few months then...only lights will continue shining on earth...


by the way... I'm Ken Yang,..dun wan sign in...lazy