? ??????????????In Prisimed? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??69 Grabs Today. 159 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dawn Stilled Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??56 Grabs Today. 961 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????In The Ai BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Yahoooooooo!

Yahoooooooo! It's finally time for me to say something. Well I'm quite of sad because no body give comments to me. Please give some comment. Okay, here is it. Today (11/June/2008), I gave my blog to almost everyone even my Malay Teacher. Today I also worked hard because they said that the Minister of Education will come to my school. So, me, Wheng Thong( if wrong please forgive), Soon Yuen and many other pupils like Gary, Eric, and they all actually we all worked for the teacher by helping them clean their room, place and many other places. Wow, I felt very tired after that. I thought I have lost 10kg!!! Just kidding, it is not easy to lose fat but it is easy to gain fat. What? I've type so long? Sorry, time for the COMMENT(S)!!!!

2 comments:

DexterTay said...

wow, it is great fun!

boey_foong said...

帮老师做事是不是很开心呢??至于你说可以减10公斤就。。。我想是不大可能的事情咯!哈哈哈。。。。。。。